Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10507 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,968 (CH$723,016) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)