Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10386 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,061 (CH$741,956) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)