Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10935 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,015 (CH$420,814) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)