Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10648 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,069 (CH$385,715) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)