Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.949 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 215% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,340 (GH₵7,381) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)