Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.028 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 262% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨271,635 (GH₵16,948) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)