Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.635 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 259% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,131 (GH₵17,213) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (32 minutes ago)