Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.288 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,369 (GH₵7,445) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (32 minutes ago)