Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,604 (¥301,081) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)