Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,732 (元5,266) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (42 minutes ago)