Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.571 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,844 (元4,526) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)