Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,072 (元4,399) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)