Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.584 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,269 (RM2,247) in Taiping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)