Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.142 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,043 (RM1,636) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 2 hours ago)