Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,980 (77,328 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)