Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.129 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,069 (78,020 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)