Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.248 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,936 (32,006 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)