Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,770 (25,424 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)