Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,430 (27,566 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (28 minutes ago)