Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,836 (56,277 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)