Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,547 (66,037 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)