Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,979 (28,362 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)