Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,188 (元11,812) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)