Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,974 (元4,782) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)