Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,158 (руб 41,379) in Taganrog to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)