Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.207 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,406 (S/. 4,969) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)