Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.820 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,001 (S/. 2,069) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)