Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.640 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,265 (﷼ 3,170) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (38 minutes ago)