Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.111 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,730 (﷼ 3,958) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)