Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.220 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,281 (﷼ 3,326) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)