Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.448 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,434 (﷼ 5,298) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)