Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,289 (﷼ 33,337,305) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)