Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,212 (﷼ 36,540,478) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)