Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,328 (﷼ 55,299,772) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)