Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨39,659 (﷼ 23,408,553) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 2 hours ago)