Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03032 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,139 (1,225,040 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)