Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03104 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,779 (1,217,022 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)