Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26181 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,719 (121,155 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)