Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25053 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,934 (243,219 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)