Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22742 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,488 (441,852 Ft) in Szolnok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)