Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24332 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,707 (224,841 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (33 minutes ago)