Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.707 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,547 (2,809 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)