Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,815 (2,991 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)