Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,826 (6,408 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)