Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.862 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,056 (2,389 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)