Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.644 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,859 (3,372 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)