Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,191 (€2,894) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)