Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,222 (Taka 61,400) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (38 minutes ago)