Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,314 (Taka 124,129) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)