Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,105 (руб 55,752) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)