Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,774 prices entered by 673 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.760 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 237% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,632 (AU$5,181) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)