Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.315 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 161% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,576 (£2,405) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (41 minutes ago)