Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,954 (元7,482) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)