Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.966 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,372 (元6,760) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (20 minutes ago)