Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.798 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,001 (元7,451) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (38 minutes ago)