Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06171 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,643 (₩1,339,204) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)