Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06488 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,832 (₩1,122,624) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)