Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,111 (₩2,621,944) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (28 minutes ago)