Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06401 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,109 (₩1,235,930) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amravati costs ₨110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 3 hours ago)