Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,792 (₩1,163,637) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (about 2 hours ago)