Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06493 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,418 (₩1,300,086) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)