Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05931 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,219 (₩1,251,470) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)