Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.589 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,775 (878 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)