Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.757 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,666 (957 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)