Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.155 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,020 (руб 112,589) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (41 minutes ago)