Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,879 (руб 49,011) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)