Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,177 (29,883 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)