Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,095 (Rp 10,883,564) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (about 1 hour ago)