Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 166.706 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,127 (﷼ 301) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)