Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.116 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,329 (19,529 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)