Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.964 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,141 (19,932 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)