Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,349 (44,144 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)