Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.814 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,698 (S/. 5,890) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)