Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05641 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,912 (2,480,306 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (42 minutes ago)