Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05515 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,921 (1,104,680 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)