Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,077 (元5,395) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)