Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,000 (E£ 9,948) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)