Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,101 (E£ 9,735) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)