Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,144 ($b10,228) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)