Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.745 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,454 ($b9,487) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (28 minutes ago)