Cost of living comparison between Suceava, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.177 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,578 (6,217 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)