Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.182 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,295 (2,869 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (41 minutes ago)