Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.144 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,311 (6,709 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)