Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,423 (74,242 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)