Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,289 (€2,876) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)