Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,860 (€1,172) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)