Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,011 (€1,196) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)