Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.938 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,935 (12,968 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)