Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.401 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,928 (12,826 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)