Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,090 (14,063 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)