Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.774 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 246% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨259,744 (kr 33,413) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)