Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.247 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 240% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,436 (kr 14,846) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)