Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.449 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 245% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,662 (kr 14,281) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (38 minutes ago)