Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,523 (руб 29,106) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)