Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨68,907 (руб 59,931) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (36 minutes ago)