Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.433 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,118 (1,462 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)