Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.515 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,017 (3,068 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)