Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.043 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,826 (1,555 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)