Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,171 ($1,483) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)