Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.358 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,478 (EC$3,371) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)