Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.048 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,624 (EC$3,578) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)