Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.072 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,518 (EC$3,428) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)