Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.156 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 173% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,557 (EC$8,489) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)