Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.442 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 211% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,049 (CHF 1,637) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (39 minutes ago)